When I Grow Up

My kindergarteners drew pictures today and wrote about what they want to be when they grow up.


AnnabelleHenry and Kelly want to be doctors. Annabelle is going to help "pepple" and Henry is going to make people "batter."
Ellizabeth plans to be a ballerina. (No, I didn't typo. She really spells it that way.)
Justin is going to be a thunder fighter. If anyone could pull that off, he'd be the one. 
Jini wants to be a princess.
Andy wants to be a shooter. I was a little nervous about that one at first, but he's a hardcore good guy. He just really wants to fight the bad guys.
Maro is going to be a singer, and Ann wants to be Snow White.
Peter will be a gamer.
JunSeo wants to be a baseball player.


My favorite is Jaden. When he grows up, he wants to be a dad.

Comments

  1. How very sweet. If you have opportunity you gotta make sure his parents see that one. All the other ones are fun too, but Jaden wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love this! :) Batter - that's hilarious! I love kids...and you're right, that last one IS the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Shake