Multiple Personalities

My kindergarten students have inside shoes and outside shoes. Every Monday, they bring their inside shoes in a plastic bag. This week, Justin held onto his bag and made good use of it throughout the day.

I walked into first class, and Justin rocketed out of his chair. 

"Teacher, this is-a my cow!" he announced as he opened his bag and held it to Andy's chest. He then proceeded to make glup glup glup sounds as if he were milking Andy. 

When I returned for science class, Justin's bag was on his head. 

"I'm a bakery!" When I asked what he makes in his bakery, he replied, "I make a meeeean bread!"

I thought the bakery hat was safely packed away, but I few minutes later, I looked up to see Justin holding it out an inch or two in front of his face. The entire class could hear his exaggerated breathing sounds. I started to freak out on him, but he just looked at me calmly.

"I'm an astronaut."

Once more, the bag made an appearance. He wore it like a hat again, but this time the sides were pushed in so that he had a baggie mohawk.

"Look at my hair," he said. "I'm a porcupine."

Comments

  1. Cute ^^ I'm happy you're writing more on your blog! I check it every day...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Shake