Henrethan

My day ends with fourth grade. Today's class was all boys who all like to eat all the time. Each of them had their own regular-sized tube of Pringles this afternoon. Generally, I make them put the food away, but when one of them placed a generous stack of chips on my desk, I took the bribe. Furthermore, I taught them how to make a duck bill. This was all well and entertaining until Ethan decided to try drinking water through his duck bill. I don't think a single drop made it into his mouth. Instead, he gained a rather embarrassing wet spot on his shorts. So we laughed at Ethan and then sadly put our food away. 

Comments

  1. ahh! Was there a sense of somberness as class started? :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Graphite Chopsticks

Time Zones

Shake