Henny Penny


Question: 
Imagine the sky really was falling. What would you do?

Answers...
Justin: I will say “aaaaaahh!!” and I will climb the mountain.
Kelly: I will tell to my mom.
Peter: I will get an airplane and go to the space and I will live on another earth.
Ellizabeth: I don’t know.

Maro: I wanna go in my home. So I sleep and I cuddle with my Acorn (her beloved dog).

Jaden: I do the poopoo.

Ann: I will call everyone and say push the cloud up to the sky.

Henry: I will go to the America and the Canada and I will go to the everywhere and the somewhere. Then I will go to the Mars.

Annabelle: I would go home and eat the dinner with the sausage.
JunSeo: Tell another friends and push the sky to the up.

Andy: I run away and climb the tree and I go to the home and I am safe and I see the movie called Alvin and Chipmunks.


Comments

  1. I do the poopoo too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you can tell so much about their personalities by their answers! And how the girls feel home is safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Shake