Jandy

Andy looks fairly serious...and possibly a little sad. Do not be fooled. I'm learning to recognize the look that means he's plotting a ridiculous answer to one of my questions. I get these far more than I get real answers. Today, while discussing families, Andy thought he'd be funny and name his beetle among his family members. I thought he said Big Toe. I think he liked that even better than beetle. 


I learned from my co-teacher that Andy has a hard time understanding me. I talk too fast. All you people who think I'm slow, take note. There IS something I do too quickly. So I'm trying to remember to slow down, though that's a hard thing to remember in my old age.


We started talking about verbs, and everyone was supposed to make a list of things they like to do. Andy wouldn't write anything, and the only "activities" he'd tell me he likes were things like "eat the JunSeo's pencil." Five minutes later, he finally wrote something. He wrote that he likes to "play with Elizabeth Teacher."

Comments

  1. Awww.... :) That's so cute. I love little kids that say silly things. It's so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Now That I Know (1)