Girls

Annabelle has one of the best laughs in the world. If she laughs in your presence and it doesn't make you smile, something is wrong with you. She was in quite the mood this morning. When I asked her about today's weather, she told me it was "cloudy windy sunny, cold cold cold!" 


Making Kelly laugh always brightens my day. Generally, she is pretty quiet (but good luck stopping her in a bicker match). She's also rather perceptive. I make my share of little mistakes, and I try to hurry past them before anyone catches me. Sometimes, even when no one else notices, I know Kelly did. I know it because I hear her giggle. She doesn't say anything though. She just laughs at me, I smile the you-caught-me smile, and then life moves on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Now That I Know (1)