Maro

There was a rash of kinder students walking around on the sides of their feet today. My student started it. She hobbled over to me yesterday and said in her raspy voice, "Teacher, I am broken leg." And how did I know that her left leg was her "broken" leg? Well, she wore a normal shoe on her right foot and her inside slipper on her left foot. She also worked up a decent limp by walking on the side of her left foot.


Yesterday, Maro had one broken leg. Today, she grabbed my arm with both hands, quit standing so I was suddenly holding her weight, and informed me, "Teacher I am TWO broken legs!" She stuck with one normal shoe and one inside shoe, but now she walked on the outsides of both feet.


On the way to bathroom break, I noticed Annabelle trying out the new walking technique. I spotted a couple others and, by lunchtime, some teachers were puzzling over why kindergarteners were walking on the sides of their feet. Way to inspire, Maro.

Comments

  1. Hahaha! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! That's entirely too hilarious for words! I read it to Jim which caused me to laugh even more! Your life is quite interesting, friend. Thanks for sharing it. I'm lovin' your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Shake