The Good, the Bad, the Stellar

The Good
- Sleeping later than 8am
- Church
- Lunch in Buddha's Belly
- Three variations of rice in one day
- Post-lunch vanilla frappe
- Pre-dinner caramel macchiato


The Bad
- No unni visit today
- Complainer Quota exceeded
- Watching drunk man collapse after being kicked out of restaurant


The Stellar
- Coconut beef curry
- Coat-free temperatures
- Clear blue sky
- Exploring downtown with Bethel
- Dinner with Amy
- Mouse (rat?) scurrying through floor-seating restaurant
- Being given a rose
- Hearing two people say "shimmy" in one day

Comments

  1. I hope you realize you have generated lots of questions that I'm dying to ask. A rose,by whom? The mouse(rat?) wasn't at the same place the awesome coconut beef curry was, was it? The last isn't a question as much as a comment. I think 'Buddha's belly' belongs in the same catagory as 'moist'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy I made it onto 4 things in your "stellar" list!! :) I had a fun time that day...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Zones

Graphite Chopsticks

Now That I Know (1)