Cross-Country Drive

I recently drove to Texas to see family. I don't know what y'all do during 32 hours of driving, but I decided to watch license plates. Here, in the order they were first sighted, are the plates I spotted on my drive.


Minnesota
Alaska
Illinois
Iowa
Washington
Maine
Oklahoma
Nebraska
South Dakota
Ontario
Kansas
Colorado
Missouri
Utah
Wisconsin
Indiana
Michigan
Tennessee
Texas
Ohio
California
Louisiana
Kentucky
Arizona
Georgia
New Mexico
Alabama
Florida
Denmark
Massachusetts
New York
Mexico City
New Jersey
Wyoming
Hawaii ("They're lost," says my perceptive uncle)
Oregon


That makes 33 states and places from three other countries (...though David thinks Denmark shouldn't count since you can buy fake plates like that).

Comments

  1. DENMARK! That's awesome...and hilarious about the Hawaiian being 'lost!'

    That's a fun traveling game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot take a trip of any length (yes, to the grocery store counts) without looking at plates - on long trips, I too make list. And what does David know anyway?! It counts!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Graphite Chopsticks

Time Zones

Shake